Great progress on the September 3rd “ToDo” list – almost all next steps are completed. Exact status here http://cinciglobal.org/meetings/meeting-notes-september-3rd-2015/
Also, wanted to share the integration with the LinkedInGroup
This was a next step from my meeting with Mary Stagman. If feedback on the integration, please let me know. Would appreciate if you can test the integration – thanks to German for his help with testing so far.
Agenda for Sept. 10th
- Career fair preparation and help needed – all.
- Spring 2016 dedicated International Students Career fair initial planning.
- Data on International Students – what we have, what else is available.
Looking forward to the meeting today.
- Welcome Amy Tanaka (U Dayton) and Mika (Miami University)
- International Carrer fair scheduled for March 9th at University of Cincinnati. Regional Universities International Students are welcome.
- Focus for next weeks is Employer engagement to participate in the Event. Eleodor to communicate the event via Agenda360 events and the Chambers of Commerce.
- Eleodor to create a google doc with the employers targeted for participation.
Link to employers that hire on H1B visa is here
Link to XLS Employer data: